Costa Rica 100% Natural
Day 1: Arive to San José.
Your private bilingual guide will be just outside the airport greeting you with a sign with your name on it.
He will welcome you and tell you about our beautiful country and give you your itinerary and instructions on the next day of your first day of adventure
Overnight at Presidente Hotel
Day 2: A van from Pachira Lodge will come to pick you up at your hotel.
Leave your hotel in the morning.
- Admire the biodiversity of an astonishing protected area in Costa Rica as we drive by Braulio Carrillo National Park, a primary forest in 95% of its extension.
- Have a taste of our delicious Costa Rican breakfast en route.
- Board a comfortable boat upon arrival to the port and let this extraordinarily exotic paradise enchant you, as you travel along the Tortuguero Canals.Have a
one-in-a-lifetimeexperience in this unique place surrounded by a great variety of flora and fauna of breathtaking beauty.
- Enjoy a refreshing cocktail and a delicious Lunch as we welcome you to Pachira Lodge.
- After lunch, we will visit the museum, the beach area an the small and picturesque town of Tortuguero.
- A delightful dinner will be served upon arrival to the lodge.
The extensive network of freshwater creeks and lagoons behind the beaches of Tortuguero are home to seven species of river turtles, Spectacled Caiman, Southern River Otters, a number of crustaceans, and over 50 species of freshwater fish.
The exceptionally high
Day 3: Pachira Lodge
Discover Costa Rican flavors as you enjoy breakfast at Pachira Lodge.
Walking tour through the private trail of the lodge.
Enjoy a delicious lunch at the lodge.
Take your time to enjoy the ride by boat through the Tortuguero National Park canals.
Optional night tour: Walk on the beach and admire the green turtles nesting (July through September).
Day 4: Guapiles y Frogs Heaven
Breakfast at Hotel
Lunch en route.
In Guapiles your private guide will meet you at the restaurant and take you Frog’s heaven. A family operated located in Horquetas of Sarapiqui. They’ve started in 2009 creating and reproducing different species of frogs which are native to this place after they complete metamorphosis found an ideal place to live.
Arrive at La Tirimbina.
Tirimbina is an educational, scientific and ecotourism destination, situated between the forests and rivers of the northern region of Costa Rica.
Tirimbina offers education programs for primary schools, high schools
Dinner on your own.
Day 5: Breakfast at La Tirimbina Lodge.
This morning you will hike the trails at La Tirimbina Lodge and learn about
Open afternoon to take a Zip line tour, Chocolate tour or just explore the lodge on your own
Day 06: Depart for San Jose with
Stop at Mi Cafecito to enjoy a fun tour, hike
Mi Cafecito Coffee Tour
You will learn about the life of the Costa Rican coffee producers. In addition, you will appreciate the coffee fields produced in harmony with
Mi Cafecito Coffee Tour also offers an ecological educational trek in the forest where you will be able to estimate the beauty of
Day 07: Flight back home
Transfer to the airport will be provided
- Transportation with private bilingual guides.
- Tours as described in the itinerary.
- All breakfasts.
What to bring:
- Comfortable cloth.
- Sport shoes.
- umbrella or raincoat.
- Bottle of Water.